Purchasing a residential property is an investment, and it is one that can give you a high return with the help of a skilled property management company. At The Spears Team Property Management, we are committed to increasing your rental revenue while simultaneously minimizing your out of pocket expenses.
We understand how devastating vacancies can be to your bottom line, and work hard to market your investment property effectively in order to curtail vacancy and keep your property filled with honest and responsible tenants. Not only will we use effective marketing strategies to maximize the visibility of your investment property in Joshua, Burleson, Crowley and anywhere in the DFW area, we will also utilize a comprehensive screening process to ensure that only reliable and conscientious renters become tenants.
Our goal is not only to keep vacancies at a minimum, but also to care for your property as though it were our own. We have a fully trained and experienced maintenance staff that can keep your property well maintained and cared for. We provide affordable repairs, and when an emergency arises, we act quickly to both provide the tenant with superb service and decrease potential damage.
With The Spears Team Property Management, you can be confident that the integrity of your property will be preserved while you enjoy the benefits of your investment’s income. Contact us today to speak with one of our experienced and highly trained property management executives to discuss your needs.
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
To keep your financials secure, we use a state-of-the-art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit; however, it will only work once.
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team with the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws
- Handle all tenant problems
- Fully account for all deposits
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner
- Provide 24-hour emergency service
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Our web page provides 24-hour marketing of your vacant property
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner
- We use leading-edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively